Saint Paul Institute envisions a just and democratic Cambodian society where all students receive an education based on moral values empowering them to play an active role in the development of the nation.
The Mission of Saint Paul Institute is to inspire hope, nurture growth and promote human dignity through the integral education of students based on love, to empower them to become responsible citizens whose actions are also based on love for the irrevocable dignity of each human person.
Saint Paul Institute is proud to give an excellent quality of teaching and a high education level. This means more than good examination results: students must learn how to study, think and live virtuously.
Saint Paul Institute fulfills its mission whenever its students:
- Love their country, develop their talents and appreciate their culture;
- Understand and accept themselves and others, acquire a greater appreciation of human diversity and a deep sense of compassion;
- Think logically and critically, and express them-selves effectively;
- Clearly know in what they believe and why;
- Have social awareness and a sense of social responsibility;
- Develop their personality and talents through their academic studies and extracurricular activities such as arts and sports.
- Develop critical thinking skills that guide them throughout their lives.