The Library of St. Paul Institute is a collection of all kinds of knowledge including books, CDs , videos, dictionaries, and other materials for reading and listening. It is open for all readers and researchers who want to access our service.
SPI Library condition
- ►A large building and a quiet environment
- ►There are more than 9,300 books, available with Khmer and English language
- ►The computer LAB for students with air conditional and Internet connection.
- ►A best speed of WiFi for students to access with their own computers or mobile phones
- ►E-Library for students to searching for available books and borrow books in computers
- ►The comfort table for students to read the book in groups and individually
SPI library located and accessible
The SPI Library is located in Angkorki Village, Tapam Commune, Tramkok District, Takeo Province (inside the campus of Saint Paul Institute).
The library will be opened every workday from Monday to Friday and will be closed during official Holidays.
Open hour will be from 7:30 am to 11:30 am and 13:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- ♦ SPI library access
- ►All staffs and registered students of SPI are members of the library.
- ►There will be an official membership card that will be issued.
- ►Member must bring the library membership card whenever they visit the library.
- • Must have a membership card that provided by institute or Khmer Identity Card
- • Registered in the PMB list
- • Books are allowed to borrow only for one week
- • The borrower can borrow only 3 books at one time
- • A FINE of 500 riels per day will be charged for every OVERDUE book
- • In case a lost or damaged book, it must be paid according to the book’s price