Job Opportunity as Graphic Designer at Saint Paul Institute.
- November 15, 2018
Saint Paul Institute
Location: Tram Kok District, Takeo province, Cambodia.
- • Design booklet, handbook, voucher, poster, banner, leaflet, flyer, newsletter, and other Marketing materials
- • Present ideas and explain design decisions.
- • Other tasks are assigned
- • Young talented applicant.
- • Experience with computer software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel …
- • At least one-year experience as a graphic designer
- • Able to self-study digital design platforms.
- • Good verbal communications.
- • Work independently and friendly
- • Creatively and Flexibility
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements should submit their CV along with a cover letter to e-mail address below or send directly hard copy to the Institute. Applications must be submitted no later than 5th December 2018. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Closing Date: 5th December 2018
Name: Yin Sotheara (Ms.)
Phone: +855 70 566 595
Address: AngKorki Village, Tapam Commune, Tramkok District, Takeo Province.
(North of Angtasom Market 3km, National Road 3).