New lecturer for academic year 2018-2019
- August 03, 2018
Saint Paul Institute
Saint Paul Institute, a higher education institution established in 2009, offers the best in teaching and learning to students through excellent education programs for Bachelor and Associate Degree in Information Technology, Tourism Management, English Literature, Agronomy, and Social Work.
Now we are looking for:
- • Lecturer of Information Technology full time & part time
- • Lecturer of English Literature full time & part time
- • Lecturer of Tourism Management full time & part time
- • Lecturer of Agronomy full time & part time
- • Lecturer of Social Work full time & part time
Job location: Tram Kok District, Takeo province, Cambodia.
- • Master degree or Bachelor degree with experience in higher education in a related field.
- • Excellent in classroom management
- • Good human relationships and communication skill.
- • Good in English (reading, speaking, and writing) would be a plus.
- • Has abilities to work in the team
- • Strong human values
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements should submit their CV along with a cover letter to the email address below or send a direct hard copy to the Institute. Applications must be submitted no later than 27 August 2018. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Closing Date: 27 August 2018
Name: Mr. Mour Seang Leng
Phone: 012 240 341
Address: AngKorki Village, Tapam Commune, Tramkok District, Takeo Province. (North of Angtasom Market 3km, National Road 3)